You will need to pre-register on-line, and everyone should attend Registration Night. On Registration Night, we will be sizing youth for required gear and collecting the required paperwork for player/s and for any adult who is coaching. For your convenience below is a listing of the forms needed.
To expedite the registration process, please print for the registration system and review these forms before Registration Night. Please be sure to sign them and fill in/initial any blank areas on these forms.
1. AYF Medical Clearance Form. This is the AYF Form, not the form from the Doctor’s Office. It must be signed and dated by your child’s physician. Please note a physical is not needed, and the doctor’s office should be able to sign this form for you if the annual physical is at a later date.
2. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info Form.
3. Participation Contract, Tracking, ID-Page 2.
4. Waiver and Release of Liability- Minor.
5. Image Release – Minor
6. Code of Conduct - this needs to be signed by both parent and player
7. Concussion/ Brain Injury Form
8. Absentee form for grade all levels
9. Last report card of the year please mail by July 7th to Kelly Hoar
1. All the Forms Listed above PLUS
2. An Original Birth Certificate and a Copy
1. Waiver and Release of Liability- Adult
2. Image Release -Adult
3. Code of Conduct
4. You must pre- register online and complete the background check and upload a photo, to be considered
5. Background Check, to be considered
6. Concussion certificate to be submitted by July 7th to Kelly Hoar http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/headsup/online_training.html copy in paste into browser
7. Head Coach and 1 Assistant coach must be CPR/AED certified-- We will provide class if needed in July 2015
8. AYF Coaches Certification -provided by AYF July 2015
If you have any questions, please contact: Kelly Hoar @